Monday, July 23, 2012

Sun Set Dreams makeup


 I just got bored waiting for the Boyfriend to be done with his movie and call me. I was suppose to be removing my makeup but ended up creating something different and fun.
Obviously this isn`t my everyday look, but Hey I think its something.

Scroll down to checkout my Iphone`s wonderful quality pictures and read what I thought with each brush stroke. Also how you can create this for fun.

This is a scenery based look, It`s meant to be a painting on my eye lids, with details and colors, but my iphone didn`t do much justice.  It`s a sun setting over waters, where the dark meets the light.
I started off by applying a primer over my eyes (CARGO lid PRIMER) and then adding a orange eye shadow and blending it all over the eye space to create warmth. I mixed orange and a purpley shade to create the perfect transition moment in the crease. I then mixed the purple and a black brown eye shadow to create the night sky and finished by adding the black brown eye shadow around my brow bone and contoured the inner corner of my eyes (mainly bridge of my nose) with it. I used two different kinds of blues to create the sparkling water, the reason being to create definition. I used these shadows wet so they intensified better, and dusted a lighter of the two shadows over to set and sparkle the shadows.  I finished by adding a bright yellow sun in the middle and carefully blended away the sides corners of my sun to create the left over sunlight.








No comments:

Post a Comment