Monday, July 23, 2012

BH COSMETICS - Neutral Palette review



Ok so let's start off by saying I'm not affiliated with BH Cosmetics, this isn't a paid review and all opinions are honest and my own. I don't know how many of you would believe me, but I have no reason to lie.

Packaging- I think the packaging is great, it's sleek and has a mirror inside. I do think they should try a different material instead of plastic, because they tend to break easily, but its fine.

Product- You get 88 colors in the palette, but they're not really big in size, I would say about the size of a dime.

Pigmentation- It's pretty pigmented, I wouldn't compare it to MAC or other brands, but its reasonably pigmented.

Price- It sells for around $10-20

Colors- The colors are not what I was really looking for, being a neutral palette I kind of just wanted browns, taupes, golds, and maybe some yellow, but this had other colors as well. It can be a good thing or a bad thing? because I don't wear colored eye shadows, I just don't like it on myself. However the occasional blue smokey eye can be thrown in.


I really like some of the brows and goldish colors, I've been wearing them EVERYDAY so I probably should be okay with the product.


Would I buy it again?
Probably - I'd rather BH Cosmetics make product with JUST the browns and the Golds! and please upgrade the amount you give, because a dime isn't enough. I'd rather have a 20 shadow palette with good amount of products and gorgeous browns then 88.

No comments:

Post a Comment