Monday, July 23, 2012

Dark Knight rises Review *Exclusive Footage*

 


I waited in like for over an hour for this movie, and thankfully I was in the front! The theater was PACKED within the first 5 minutes, and people scurried around to find any seats. Some groups even split up, so they could watch the movie in a good seat. I wasn't expecting a sold out show, from EVERY single screening in the theater, so I must say I was a little surprised.

The Movie was AMAZING, I think it was a little long, and it needed Naked Batman scenes....well it didn't need it, but I have a huge thing for batman, he's like my favorite super hero.

Christian Bale acted amazing, although the first Dark Knight was off the charts thanks to Heath Ledger, I think this movie is still pretty good. Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman was too perfect, I thought maybe they should have picked Emma Stone or someone a bit more sexy, but I should bite my words back, because Anne looked AMAZING. Her killer bod and the sexy cat suits and masks with an attitude to match, she definitely made me drool!


The bad guy was scary, he was huge! the only thing that I didn't like about this movie was the way this Evil guy was talking! He sounded like he was singing a song, but he was a great actor and I really didn't let that bother me!


 Blake was my favorite regular guy in the movie, he honestly is like the LOVE of my life now. Maybe because he plays a hot headed law enforcer, who is bad to the bone. He's truly a rising star and I can't wait to see him as Robin. And might I say he's HOT STUFF!

The star of the show was this SEXY Lambo!


No comments:

Post a Comment