Monday, July 23, 2012

WnW I red a good Book Nailpolish review

Wet & Wild - I red a good book nail polish is amazing, I've always been on the lookout for a good red nail color. I don't really like the fire truck red, or anything with an orangey undertone. But this color is amazing, it's vibrant and pigmented. I'm really pleased with WnW!

Ignore the messy application, I was in the process drying my nails, and top coating it.

Packaging: It's a nice packaging, and the brush is fantastic.
Price: for $3 a pop, it's pretty damn good
Product: The formula is amazing, it's super pigmented and doesn't smell like chemicals.
Pigmentation: It's the perfect red, it's not orangey and looks great on my NC40 skin, and compliments it wonderfully. I also think  its a universally flattering color.


No comments:

Post a Comment